Item #: 700001 VIEW DETAILS ›
The CX31 offers improved all-around performance and greater cost efficiency. It is ergonomically designed with low positioned coarse & fine focusing controls and convenient hand grips at the front back. The ergonomic binocular head is inclined 30° for comfortable viewing and has an interpupillary distance adjustment range from 48 – 75mm.
- Newly-developed infinity corrected Plan C Achromat objectives offer exceptional flatness producing sharp clear images right up the edge of the field of view(4x, 10x, 40x, 100x oil)
- Anti-fungus treatment helps protect optical parts even in high humidity regions
- Inward-facing, quadruple revolving nosepiece improves acces and makes for quick, easy slide changes
- Fixed Abe condenser N.A. 1.25, centerable and focusable for Kohler illumination
- A plano-concave mirror for brightfield observation
- A 6V/30W halogen bulb provides ample illumination for any observation
- Built-in right hand stage with rackless design, low positioned X, Y controls with ergogrips to facilitate operation
Item #: 700002 VIEW DETAILS ›
Olympus CX41 – Ideal for routine laboratory applications.
✓ Large variety of applications
✓ Adaptable for GOUT inspection
✓ Asbestos Fibre Counting
✓ Outstanding flat images
✓ Enhanced image clarity
✓ Accepts a wide range of digital cameras
The Olympus CX41 provides images of outstanding brightness and clarity in a variety of observation modes. As well as Olympus’ renowned UIS2 infinity optics system it employs the PLCN series of Plan Achromat objectives, which are made from carefully selected top quality glass and are manufactured with the most rigorous precision. The result is a major improvement image flatness, with the 10x and 40x objectives, in particular, providing images that are among the very best available in this class of microscope. Transmitted light illumination is from a 6v 30W halogen light source. Applications include brightfield, darkfield, phase contrast, polarised light, and fluorescence. Digital cameras can also be attached with the correct adapters.
Item #: 700004 VIEW DETAILS ›
The CX23 is an economically priced Olympus microscope that achieves a high standard of optical and mechanical quality for educational applications. The binocular head is inclined and features Olympus WF 10X eyepieces. Simple enough for even first-time microscope users to master, the CX23 achieves a high standard of optical and mechanical quality for educational microscopes. Conveniently placed controls and a slim base make for comfortable viewing and efficient adjustments. A graduated mechanical stage is ideal for educational and medical school applications.