Item #: 20572 VIEW DETAILS ›
A variety of surgical drapes that provide a vertical barrier to keep the C-arm isolated from the sterile surgical field during hip/femur fracture or trauma procedures. Available with pouches and with 3M™ Ioban™ 2 Antimicrobial Incise Film.
- An all-in-one, draping system that helps make draping quick and convenient by eliminating the need to drape the image intensifier (C-arm), saving time and money.
- Helps create a vertical sterile barrier between the sterile and non-sterile fields, and helps prevent fluid strike-through, helping to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Clear film helps the surgical team see the patient and C-arm from the sterile field.
- 6617 drape include Ioban 2 antimicrobial incise film providing continuous broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity to help reduce the risk of surgical site contamination.
- Fluid control pouch of 6617 drape helps reduce cleanup time and helps minimize the risk of body fluid exposure to healthcare personnel.
- Fluid screen in pouch helps contain bone chips and tissues for specimen collection, and catches sponges and instruments to help prevent contamination of instruments and floor.