The Comply™ SteriGage™ Chemical Integrators help provide the highest level of pack control sterilization assurance by showing whether each pack has been exposed to the conditions necessary for sterilization to occur. SteriGage Chemical Integrators immediately detect individual pack failures resulting from equipment malfunction or human error in packing, loading or operation. That’s why organizations such as the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) and the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) recognize the importance of pack monitoring.
SteriGage Chemical Integrators provide precise results by integrating changes in all critical sterilization parameters before indicating an “ACCEPT” result. Easier to read and interpret than color-change strips, SteriGage Chemical Integrators in packs, trays, containers and peel pouches assure you that all the critical parameters have been met.
- “Accept” or “Reject” at a glance
- For use in all 118-138°C (245-280°F ) steam sterilization cycles
- Conforms to ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11140-1:2005 and EN ISO 11140-1:2005
- Helps prevent costly infections
- Minimizes recalls and reprocessing
- Safe and compatible with all packs
PRINT THIS IMAGE